Spanish Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Spanish Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position.
This position requires a Spanish and English-speaking Project Manager for a highly visible project focusing on technical delivery in different areas within Capital Markets (end to end project delivery).
As the Spanish Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism - Spanish and English;
- Project Management experience;
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects;
- Full life cycle development experience;
- Experience with proven project methodology tools;
- PMI or ITIL certification;
- Experience with Banking/Financial and stakeholder management; and,
- A client facing background.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.