Mainframe Infrastructure Architect
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Mainframe Infrastructure Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Markham, ON to start in April.
The Mainframe Infrastructure Architect role will be a mix of remote and client site work, the successful candidate will be responsible for the architecture and design of IT Transformation solutions that support the business requirements of the client.
As a Mainframe Infrastructure Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Infrastructure strategy and design, systems strategy and design, communications strategy and design, and data center strategy and design
- Included in the focus areas are the critical evaluation and selection of the software and hardware components (including partners) of the infrastructure
- Best practices in this specialty use reference architectures and service product assets to develop conceptual and detailed designs
- Infrastructure Architects are responsible for performance, availability, and scalability of the solution and the impact on the client's infrastructure
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Mainframe infrastructure background and knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.