Project Manager L3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Project Managers - L3 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As Project Managers - L3, you will be responsible for:
- Develops project management documents and plans within the Project Management Governance Process and Gating Framework including Project Charter, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Scope, Schedule, Budget, Quality, Resourcing, Communication, Risk, and Procurement where required;
- Provides formalized, continuing work direction and leadership to an assigned team that may include business experts, developers, business analysts, and technical specialists including the scheduling, assignment, and review of project work;
- Provide management of and direction to vendor partners to facilitate the scheduling, assignment, and review of project/enhancement work;
- Tracks, monitors, and communicates project progress against the project management plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes, and milestones;
- Oversees and is accountable for ensuring the project is delivered within the project cost management budget and schedule;
- Coordinates input, support, and communication with all functional/business areas that impact project/enhancement scope, business value, risk and resource requirements including PMO reporting and project steering committees;
- Involved in the execution of the technically complex aspects of assigned projects;
- Effectively resolves project-related issues, facilitates/negotiates resolution with key project stakeholders and escalates/communicates issues appropriately;
- Leading multiple projects concurrently;
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required to meet project deadlines;
- Carry out complex work while working largely autonomously to meet the needs of teams, projects, and timelines;
- Develops Requests for Proposals (RFP), evaluates responses, and leads IT system selection teams.
- Takes a leadership role within the Practice mentoring and guiding less experienced Project Managers
- The position provides direct supervision and team leadership on IT Programs and individual projects. Assigns and checks work; and,
- Provides effective input on hiring and evaluating team members.
What we’re looking for:
- Fou4 (4) years of Digital IT Project Management experience;
- E-Commerce project experience an advantage;
- At least ten (10) years of progressive experience in various aspects of Information Technology delivery and Business Project management –including Program Management experience;
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management practices (one or more methods) and thorough knowledge of various SDLC models;
- PMP certified or equivalent;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Information technology department employees and clients;
- Strong business acumen, budgeting/ financial skills and analysis are also required for tracking and governance purposes;
- Strong communication skills, oral and written;
- Considerable problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent influencing and negotiating experience including stakeholder management;
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure for sustained periods;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and JIRA/Confluence – two plus(2+) years;
- Deep understanding and familiarity with Agile methodology;
- Experience with SDLC for applications and/or mobile;
- Understands data integration concepts and practices;
- Comfortable approaching problems proactively and leading the charge to find a solution between different stakeholder groups;
- Web-sphere Commerce experience is a key asset;
- Experience with enterprise architecture principles and performance testing and remediation planning;
- Well-spoken and comfortable presenting in front of an executive audience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.