Project Coordinator- Digital Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator - Digital Coordinator for a 12-month contract position to start in April in Toronto, ON.
Our Client is looking for a technically savvy, self-starter, quick learner, great at recording minutes, excellent and top-notch communications and knack for design.
As the Project Coordinator - Digital Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Schedule and participate in project meetings, capture key decisions, communicate decisions as appropriate.
- Monitor project timesheets for tracking the overall effort and budget and for invoice entry and reconciliation
- Assist with project reporting
- Assist with monitoring project schedules, efforts, budgets, and deliverables
- Identify and propose process improvements
- Identify, analyze and escalate any issues, risks or challenges
- Respond to project-related queries
- Respond to auditor requests
- Maintain project and account documentation
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) + years’ extensive experience working in a digital environment preferred;
- E-Commerce project experience is an advantage;
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize, re-prioritize and think quickly on their feet;
- Experience developing and maintaining strong client and stakeholder relationships;
- Ability to quickly grasp, articulate and document complicated business and technical issues;
- Must be an independent, self-motivated, and high energy individual who will take charge and exercise their problem-solving skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and JIRA/Confluence – 2 Plus years. (JIRA administration and (Project On-line a plus)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.