Web Designer (AODA)
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Web Designer (AODA) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As a Web Designer (AODA), you will be responsible for:
- Ensure websites meet WCAG 2.0 AA (AODA) specification or knowledge in WCAG 2.0 AA (AODA) specification including website design to meet audit requirements;
- Integrate to corporate design standards and AODA requirement;
- Deliver the conceptual design and work with our implementation partner ensure the developed product executes to that design;
- Work with ServiceNow to understand the capabilities and constraints for planned design in that environment;
- Work with merchandising and retail teams to gather user experience requirements through interviews, usability testing, task analysis, persona development, analytics, and other customer inputs;
- Communicate the intended user experience with user stories, wireframes, storyboards, taxonomies, sketches, prototypes, and mock-ups;
- Create GUIs, layouts, templates, landing pages, navigation, and any necessary design artifacts to maximize simplicity, style, and usability;
- Take a product from initial concept through to final high-fidelity responsive designs ready for hand-off to ServiceNow developers;
- Lead usability testing when required, providing expert guidance to the project teams, creating test strategy/plans, test scenarios and facilitating usability testing as required; and;
- Create business acceptance test cases and testing for GUI 4.
What we’re looking for:
- UI/UX design: three (3) to seven (7) years (Required);
- Mobile App: three (3) to seven (7) years (Preferred);
- Test Plan/Test Case: three (3) to seven (7) years (Preferred);
- Experience with digital projects and experience and/or awareness of project methodologies (waterfall, hybrid, agile, iterative);
- Software Skills Required: Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Plant and HTML/CSS, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA);
- Must be self-sufficient in terms of setting goals and timelines, and meeting them;
- Must be experienced in: user stories and user boards, user flows, low-fidelity designs, high-fidelity designs, prototyping, and web coding;
- Must have experience designing test cases for testing UI/UX & Mobile.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.