Senior Business (Systems) Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Business (Systems) Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
The Business (Systems) Analyst acts as the requirements project lead. Through liaising with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities, the BA elicits requirements and documents these requirements for use within the project life cycle. The BA ensures the requirements map to a real business need, is approved by all relevant stakeholders and meet essential quality standards. The BA builds exceptional relationships with business partners and technology teams.
As a Senior Business (Systems) Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Identifies sources of requirements, possible interfaces, and affected business stakeholders based on high-level process description, user stories or scenarios;
- Facilitates information-gathering sessions, including leading discussions, managing group dynamics, and maintaining group focus, to work towards accomplishing the stated goal(s) of the session within the context of the project objectives;
- From these information sessions, gathers the requirements and documents these requirements for use within the project life cycle;
- Ensures system specifications meet the business stakeholders expectations/requirements, and negotiate solutions when appropriate;
- Participates in reviews or inspections, in collaboration with the project team, to ensure the quality of work products;
- Builds sustain and leverage relationships with individuals within his/her area of immediate responsibility when gathering, validating and approving requirements to establish a comfort level in managing relationships and understanding stakeholders prob
- Adheres to and ensures that others adhere to the organization's Requirements Management Process to support the organizational standards and ensure consistency of deliverables.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with Identity and Access Management solutions such as SailPoint or RSA Via, and data requirements
- Experience with Cybersecurity/Info Security projects; e.g., Vulnerability and Configuration Management, Certificate and Key Management, Identity and Access Management, etc
- Generally, at least five (5) years+ progressive business analysis experience, supporting medium to large size projects
- Demonstrates applied knowledge of one or more analysis and problem decomposition techniques
- Understands complete Software Development Life Cycle and can apply the applicable portions of the ‘Feasibility,’ ‘Requirements,” and ‘Analysis’ phases.
- Understands and can explain to others the core processes involved in their area of support
- Experience as a hands-on team contributor that plans and executes to meet tight timelines
- Experience with handling multiple projects with competing timelines
- Experience or comfort in business process mapping
- Experience in other areas (InfoSec and fraud)
- Experience with data requirements
- Experience with technology solutions around complying with AML regulations and combating ML; e.g., Name Screening, Watchlist management, Customer and Enhanced Due Diligence, Customer Risk Scoring
- Experience with data requirements
- Experience with technology solutions around Fraud detection and intervention: cheque, credit and debit card fraud, etc.
- Strong Communication skills – communicates easily with varying stakeholders in various situations (e.g., controlled situations such as one-on-one interviews, formal information-gathering sessions, etc. and informal situations such as discussions via email
- Possesses analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to transcend and bridge communications between IT staff and end-user base, e.g., Lines of Business, Operational groups, Analytics teams
- University Degree
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.