Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Creative Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
As a Creative Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing (90%);
- Develop cutting-edge design concepts, creative slide layouts and other visual communication for internal and external meetings while ensuring compliance to the Visual Identity Standards and consistency across multiple mediums;
- Contribute to the innovative development of the Desktop Services department;
- Transform generic, text-heavy presentations into visually appealing layouts and infographics
- Manage photo and vector stock gallery to fulfill requests for digital photos for invites and other marketing materials
- Responsible for quality control of assigned projects and execution of brand strategies and design standards
- Produce accurate and high-quality work while ensuring that all assigned projects are completed on time
- Collect, analyze, and visually interpret data to provide complex, high level maps with asset and location details, political, local, and national boundaries, as well as area-specific details (i.e. major cities, major roads and highways, map scale, etc.)
- Identify photograph needs (editing, recolouring, and other modifications), as well as ensuring that the photos meet visual and legal standards
- Collaborate with team members on complex or special projects
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Keep detailed logs of daily jobs. Report to management on day-to-day activities and work with management to find the most efficient way to complete jobs in the schedule
- Facilitate outsourcing of special projects to preferred vendors including the transfer of data using multiple programs and protocols as approved by Information Risk Management
Projects & Support (10%)
- Project management including using the proprietary application to ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate potential delays to workflow, clients and other stakeholders in a timely manner;
- Encrypted packaging of documents to USB, as approved by Information Risk Management;
- Provide ongoing training as required to Publishing staff, Administrative support staff, and Professional staff as requested.
What we’re looking for:
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design or equivalent;
- Five plus (5+) years of Graphic Design experience in a corporate environment;
- Two plus (2+) years of Desktop Publishing experience utilizing Microsoft Office with a focus on designing;
- PowerPoint templates and presentations within the financial industry; investment banking preferred
- Experience in print production and pre-press;
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Strong graphic design background with the ability to create versatile and engaging layouts to
- enhance content for presentations and other formats;
- Strong sense of creativity and innovation with the ability to conform to brand standards;
- Solid ability to interpret service requests to ensure the client ask is met and provide accurate turnaround timelines;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills to effectively multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Able to balance competing priorities while working collaboratively and effectively with clients and team;
- Strong attention to details with emphasis on accuracy and quality;
- Strong analytical skills to effectively consolidate and report critical information to management;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Provide prompt and courteous service to clients;
- Ability to liaise with high-level company officers;
- Comfortable working independently and within a team environment with minimal supervision;
- Ability to adapt and respond to challenges, deadlines, emergencies, and a rapidly changing work environment;
- Excellent at time management and working with tight deadlines; and,
- Ability to convert multiple file types from one platform to another.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.