Financial Operations Analyst (Back-Office)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has an excellent contract role for a Financial Operations Analyst (Back-Office)) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 10-month contract located in Markham, ON to start ASAP.
- Issuing monthly minimum invoices;
- Completing monthly month-end count adjustments for revenue reporting;
- Preparing, reviewing and issuing monthly services invoices according to each customer’s service schedule;
- Preparing, reviewing and issuing monthly project services invoices;
- Working hand in hand with the Tax Team to consolidate, input, and review relevant tax data used for CRA and IRS invoicing;
- Maintenance of billing system in accordance with new billing terms as a result of updated contract terms, or new billing items as a result of project work;
- Interact with other members of the customer service team as well as with technical teams to answer all questions with regards to specific billing items and counts;
- Issuing CLAIM codes to project teams; and,
- Preparing and distributing accounts receivable weekly reports.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Self-motivated; and,
- Microsoft Excel.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.