XSP Server Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a XSP Server Administrator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As an XSP Server Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the installation, customization, setup, maintenance/support of XSP environment for implementation into a key strategic project;
- Ensure server environments meet strict security compliance requirements;
- Ensure the server is operable in a Mono runtime Linux/Unix environment as defined by project requirements;
- Work independently or with specialized distributed/host teams in system administration to be able to quickly resolve issues, perform root cause analysis and apply performance and tuning practices;
- Work to collaborate with team members and communicate effectively; and,
- Maintain or develop new documentation.
What we’re looking for:
- Able to collaborate with team members and communicate effectively;
- Ability to receive instruction and work independently;
- Demonstrated accountability and ownership;
- Follow existing support and operation processes and procedures;
- Experience working on disaster recovery/business continuity setup/planning;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences at various levels within the organization;
- Strong problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills; and,
- Perform off-hours work in order to support customer changes/SEV1/SRM situations and/or general maintenance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.