Application Architect, DevOps
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a contract position for an Application Architect, DevOps and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 10-month contract located in Markham, ON to start ASAP.
- Define and implement application architecture for diverse business processes, projects, and function that meet the architectural goals and needs of a client
- Ability to design solutions that integrates a broad variety of products, technologies and services, and various DevOps tools within the current enterprise architecture
- Gathers and analyzes client I/T needs, translates these needs into requirements for specific systems management processes, products, and services, and lead or advise the teams which design application middleware and user interface
- Ability to understand design and production procedures and standards of an existing IT enterprise architecture and adopt an existing framework based upon industry-wide expectations and standards
- DevOps tools (Development, Deployment and Team Collaboration)
- Mainframe (zOS, CICS, IMS, DB2)
- Distributed Systems (Linux, AIX, and EE)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.