Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Graphic Designer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
Daily Job Duties Include:
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems;
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design;
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present to the client;
- Create charts and graphs from data given; and,
- Work closely with stakeholders, other designers & UX designers.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in a similar role;
- Visual Design;
- Web Design;
- Expertise knowledge of various design tools- Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite; and,
- Familiarity with the latest design trends.
Nice to Have:
- Related education/certification in Web/Graphic design;
- UX design background;
- Previous FI experience; and,
- Strong functional design experience.
- Flexible working style;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Team player mentality;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and agile workflow;
- Ability to speak with confidence to groups of stakeholders, SME’s and content owners.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.