QA Automation Developer (Parasoft)
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Automation Developer (Parasoft) for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building the automation framework, which will test the TIBCO adaptors; and,
- Developing automation test scripts for existing adaptors in Parasoft SOATest tool and develop new test scripts for any new adaptors that are built for the projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ demonstrated experience in Parasoft SOATest;
- Five (5) years’ demonstrated working knowledge of CI/CD using Jenkins or other automation tools;
- Three (3) years’ demonstrated experience in implementing an automation using Robotic Process Automation tools;
- Five (5) years’ demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment;
- Five (5) years’ demonstrated experience automating interfaces developed in TIBCO; and,
- Three (3) years’ demonstrated expertise working with TFS.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.