Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a .Net Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
As a .Net Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Code reviews (peers and self);
- Participating in agile stand-ups and discussions, communicating ideas and suggestions;
- Working with Business Analysts to discuss/design/create appropriate solutions; and,
- Unit testing and development integration testing (DIT).
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of C# development experience;
- Strong experience with Windows and .NET Technologies;
- Strong MS SQL experience;
- Knowledge/familiarity with OLAP hypercubes;
- REST APIs;
- Knowledge/familiarity with Capital Markets business;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.