Intermediate Business System Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business System Analyst for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting and analyzing business system requirements in such a way that the business team members understand and approve them while other project team members can successfully use them to develop the solution;
- Ensuring the solution meets the business requirements;
- Developing detailed functional, system, and program specifications;
- Conducting analysis to help the business system function more effectively through analytics, develops and writes business systems specifications or can plan and analyze business systems practices providing expertise to senior management;
- Supporting facilitation of user requirements/user story/backlog development sessions;
- Documenting assumptions and constraints;
- Producing and maintaining business process models and system data flow maps;
- Collaborating and defining requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases that can be used by developers to create software, by application specialists to configure software, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions;
- Reviewing and validating requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases to create and configure software by application specialist, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions;
- Facilitating and assisting the business in prioritizing and re-prioritizing requirements;
- Building and maintaining relationships with the project business stakeholders and team members;
- Tracking requirements and deliverables to ensure that business requirements are being met; and,
- Identifying business requirements that may change due to development or technical decisions or as a result of scope changes or technical changes from vendor.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Five (5) years’ related experience; and,
- Strong understanding of business processes with experience analyzing complex business problems to be solved with IT technologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.