Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Partnering with business and technology stakeholders to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of quality solutions that meet business needs;
- Planning, managing and delivering business analysis for software development projects that comply with all Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) policies, practices and procedures;
- Managing the development of business systems analysis (BSA) deliverables (e.g. BSA plans, high level requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, risk assessments and requirements traceability);
- Applying elicitation and analysis techniques to deliver quality business requirements (e.g. clear, concise, understandable, audience appropriate) that accurately capture key information for quality solutions;
- Partnering with the application development and testing teams to design and deliver quality solutions that will deliver expected results;
- Taking ownership of escalated issues and engaging all appropriate project stakeholders;
- Providing options to address business issues;
- Supporting business users and providing effective and timely communications to all stakeholders; and,
- Participating fully as a member of the team, supporting a work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Solid knowledge of business analysis principles and best practices; and,
- Strong communication skills, including effectively interacting with all levels of an organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.