Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing system requirements and system design documents to create test cases with detailed steps and expected results with a high degree of accuracy;
- Analyzing, developing, debugging, executing and maintaining automated test cases within the testing environment;
- Executing test cases and documenting actual results, with a high degree of accuracy for system test phase adhering to timelines;
- Assisting in defining test data and test environment requirements;
- Logging defects and assisting in resolution process as required;
- Building relationships and working collaboratively with the Development Team and Business Team to resolve variance from product/application specifications;
- Participating in or developing test strategies/plans, traceability matrices and test closure reports, for small to medium complexity projects;
- Providing day-to-day support for test environments, trouble shooting, triaging issues and coordinating resolution with all technology partners; and,
- Prioritizing and managing own workload to deliver quality results and meet timelines.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years QA and SQL queries experience;
- Minimum five (5) years Regression testing experience;
- Bilingualism, French and English;
- Minimum five (5) years Defect Management experience;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with HPALM, Jira and confluence; and,
- Agile environment knowledge.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.