CMDB Technical Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a CMDB Technical Lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing focus and leadership to the Configuration Management space;
- Enacting system audit practices and conducting audits to ensure data integrity;
- Reconciling the CMDB when exceptions are noted between CMDB, discovery, and other authoritative data sources that feed the CMDB;
- Developing and enforcing CMDB data governance policies;
- Acting as a stakeholder supporting key CMDB tasks;
- Recommending robust configuration management procedures and standards for using the ServiceNow CMDB;
- Liaising and working with internal and external partners whenever necessary;
- Keeping up to date on technology in the industry;
- Implementing and maintaining a scalable and performant CMDB within the ServiceNow environment;
- Training and mentoring the organization in utilizing the CMDB; and,
- Acting as a data steward and custodian supporting the CMDB voice of authority.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Computer Science;
- Three plus (3) years of industry experience with CMDB systems (a focus in ServiceNow is preferred);
- Experience in both hardware and software asset and configuration management as well as knowledge of IT Service Management processes;
- Experience using agile and/or lean methodologies;
- Strong understanding of database technologies and normalization best practices;
- Ability to prioritize and manage work on critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical problem solving, and technical writing skills;
- Ability to be highly motivated, energetic, reliable, and goal oriented;
- Positive “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity; and,
- Ability to function in a rapid paced dynamic environment and be a team player.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.