Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Track and manage project budget, project scope, dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Effectively oversee the project team consisted of business analysts, developer(s), solution designers, quality assurance engineers, deployment teams.
- Work with cross-portfolios groups and vendors, and acting as the main point of contact with the vendor that is delivering the project
- Manage vendor timelines and track status, following-up to drive the project to completion.
- Efficiently communicate with stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion.
- Facilitate developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- Manage medium to large scale projects working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources.
- Manage project resources through developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Successfully plan, execute, control and close projects against defined scope and budget using CIBC procedures and policies.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of Project Management experience delivering technical/IT projects
- PMP Certification
- Experience with platform migrations in an enterprise-level organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Experienced presenting to senior executives.
- Experience working with multiple teams including external vendors
- Experience with JBoss and Linux platform migrations would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.