Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Audit Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Brampton, ON to start immediately.
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provide input into the identification of audit objectives; planning and execution of engagements assigned.
- Develop a deep understanding of business/IT/Network processes and departments under review to identify and document key risks and associated controls from an IT, financial and operational standpoint.
- Perform detailed walkthroughs to confirm the design of controls identified.
- Develop and/or update audit programs to guide the effective and efficient execution of audit fieldwork. Execute the audit programs to test the operating effectiveness of controls.
- Assist in analyzing financial, operational and/or technical data as part of audit planning and fieldwork.
- As part of annual SOX testing, conduct testing of operations/IT controls assigned.
- Prepare engagement related deliverables (e.g. work papers, memos, reports) that meet departmental standards and timelines.
- Support all findings through properly organized work papers; succinctly document recommendations to remediate control deficiencies, and/or to improve systems/processes under review.
- Participate in engagement progress update and/or closing meetings with senior management.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree and possession of a professional accounting or audit designation such as CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, CIA or CISA.
- At least three (3) years of prior internal and/or external audit experience in technology and operations engagements. IT auditing.
- Knowledge of concepts related to information systems audit, information security, general IT controls, and technology risks.
- Knowledge of data-centric concepts such as TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, VoIP, Ethernet, VPN, Wireless and as well as working knowledge of Windows 2Kx, Oracle (or other relational databases) and UNIX;
- Familiarity with controls/governance frameworks (e.g. COSO, ISO 27000 series, CobiT).
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, assertive, able to work independently yet be a team player.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow and work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office products, and data extraction and manipulation tools such as ACL or general-purpose SQL tools.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.