Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Six plus (6+) years in-depth knowledge and enterprise level development experience in PHP;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Advanced WordPress development, plugin development, multisite setups;
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, WCAG, ...);
- Three (3) years development experience integrating with either internal or 3rd party APIs;
- Valid government of Canada security clearance;
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.);
- Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues;
- Experience working with Livesite/Teamsite;
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities;
- Ability to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels;
- Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents;
- Ability to act as a team player, leader and mentor;
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (TeamCity, BitBucket, Maven, etc.) (an asset);
- Experience with extending Gravity Forms and the suite of Gravity add-ons (Flow, View, Perks, etc.) (an asset);
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields plugin or equivalent meta-field plugin (CMB2, WCK, etc.) (an asset); and,
- Experience with Gutenberg block development or customization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.