HTML Email Developer - Client Experience Office
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an HTML Email Developer - Client Experience Office and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Waterloo, ON to start immediately.
As an HTML Email Developer - Client Experience Office, you will be responsible for:
- Have the ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML code, data segmentation, and email platforms; and,
- Work directly with the Marketing Automation team and Creative Services team.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation best practices for email using Adobe Campaign;
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver is an asset;
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work activities and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Post-secondary education in HTML development and coding;
- Minimum two (2) years experience in HTML coding/email production and responsive design; and,
- Proficiency in Adobe Campaign and/or Dreamweaver.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.