Eagle is currently seeking an Instructional Designer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying competencies required to support staff and their leaders in the use and training of privileging dictionaries;
- Identifying learning objectives of staff and their leaders to use privileging dictionaries;
- Seeking input from stakeholders and subject matter experts to define training methods, materials required;
- Defining the most appropriate mode of delivery and instructional strategies (i.e. online, instructional, blended, etc.);
- Identifying resource needs and infrastructure requirements for implementation of the training;
- Consulting and validating with target audience(s);
- Translating key curriculum content into final learning modules, materials and guidelines;
- Validating modules with leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment with intended needs and goals;
- Revising and finalizing materials/deliverables, including:
- Key learning objectives and competencies;
- Target audiences and associated delivery methods;
- Specific educational pathways for achieving each of the identified competencies;
- Learning modules and associated instructor guides;
- Recommended training schedule and requirements; and,
- Evaluation methodology and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An undergraduate Degree related to instructional design, learning development, or adult education;
- Experience with competency frameworks and curriculum/instructional design; and,
- Experience working with medical staff is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.