Security Specialist IV
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Security Specialist IV and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in March.
The selected individual will ensure that security requirements are met, and work with teams to effectively secure solutions, create and design test scenarios to ensure the security requirements can be met, are adequately tested, appropriate documentation is created and passed to the deployment team for production deployment.
Working in network security requires a vast and deep knowledge of how different technologies work together. The individual will have a detailed technical understanding of how attacks are performed at the network, service and application layers, how techno
As a Security Specialist IV, you will be responsible for:
- Configure, Implement and rollout Palo Alto firewalls into an enterprise environment
- Research/analyze business requirements to evaluate and recommend optimal solutions within business technology architecture
- Identify/implement process improvements to enhance revenue, customer experience and/or reduce costs
- Assist or lead the writing of business cases for security initiatives
- Coach/educate others within the team and other departments
- Actively represent the group at meetings and on projects
- Ensure effective change management discipline is used
- Keep current with industry and/or business trends
- Perform testing according to test plans, monitor and report on results, and work with others on problem resolution
- Communicate project status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving project/business objectives and providing client services
What we’re looking for:
- University, College degree or equivalent experience with Network Infrastructure and Security or a related field.
- Minimum eight (8) years configuring and supporting firewalls and Intrusion prevention systems.
- Minimum seven (7) years working directly with enterprise networks from both technical and security perspectives, primarily in a Cisco-based network
- Minimum five (5) years working with network protocol analysis and deep packet inspection
- Minimum eight (8) years working with security on large scale enterprise networks from a technical and architectural perspective.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with the packet and flow analysis
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience on firewalls including hardware/software upgrades.
- Four (4) Years of hands-on Palo Alto and Panorama experience
- Experience understanding network security authentication and authorization as it relates to network flows and the delivery of applications and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts in business terms
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.