Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Developer/QA and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
As a Developer/QA, you will be responsible for:
- Import and segment/filter data lists for deployments
- Liaise with stakeholders (marketing managers, data leads, other internal teams) to optimize, develop, and deploy email campaigns and automated programs/journeys
- Deliver regular reporting on deployments
What we’re looking for:
- Strong proficiency in hand-coding HTML/CSS for and responsive design for emails
- Strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot email display & rendering issues across all major email clients and platforms (e.g. Outlook, Gmail, etc.)
- Ability to shift focus and multitask between development and reviewing/QA other emails developed within the team
- Basic-Intermediate Excel skills
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar Enterprise-level email platforms preferred
- Experience with AMP script or similar scripting languages with respect to dynamic/conditional content & personalization
- Experience with Marketing Automation, e.g.. Customer Journeys, onboarding, lifecycle, etc. (SFMC Journey Builder, Automation Studio, or comparable platforms)
- Litmus, Email on Acid, or similar cross-client email rendering QA tools
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work within a team and support others, as well as independently
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.