Mainframe Support Analyst z/VSE
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Mainframe Support Analyst z/VSE and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
As a Mainframe Support Analyst z/VSE, you will be responsible for:
- IBM z13S mainframe;
- IBM DS8884;
- IBM 3592 tape drives;
- IBM 6400 printers;
- z/VM 6.4;
- z/VSE 6.2;
- CMS Pipeline programs;
- Be available for on-call during off-hours (4 pm – 8 am weekdays, 24 hours weekends and holidays); and,
- Attend and provide input to project meetings.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree or college diploma in a related field (Computer Science, Information System, Engineering, Business with IS background) or equivalent experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to details;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working on z/VSE operating systems;
- Experience supporting mainframe software;
- Knowledge of virtual tape library/system in z/VSE and z/VM will be useful; and,
- Experience in HTML is desireable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.