Clinical Systems Trainer
Eagle is currently seeking a Clinical Systems Trainer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing workload and backfill to allow sustainment team to accommodate the scheduled training and support;
- Working with team to develop skill competency in delivering class ciurriculum; and,
- Working with stakeholders to deliver training classes and support users.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Pixalere;
- Experience with PARIS;
- Experience with InterRAI; and,
- Experience in Adult Education.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.