Intermediate System Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Intermediate System Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Converting and testing custom PARIS application forms and reports to new version of PARIS;
- Developing test plans and scripts and completing testing for the system solution;
- Configuring and customizing system solutions to meet the business requirements;
- Developing new custom PARIS application forms and reports;
- Devleoping new and augmenting existing interfaces, extracting and auditing;
- Updating existing and developing new technical standards and guidelines; and,
- Applying standards and guidelines to all assigned tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four plus (4+) years’ experience working as a Systems Analyst;
- Experience working with Crystal Reports, PARIS UDF Development, SQL, and Visual Basic;
- Experience working within the Health Care sector;
- Experience working with EMR/HER;
- The ability to work on multiple task with competing demands to meet deadlines;
- Strong planning, multi-tasking, creative thinking, problem solving with significant interpersonal and communication skills; and,
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and self-motivated.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.