Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start immediately.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establish the processes to support delivery operational excellence. This includes project initiation in the delivery system, defining the project calendar and work breakdown structure, and defining deliverable acceptance and reporting procedures. Project initiation also includes validating scope, conducting project kickoff and holding Conditions of Satisfaction (COS) discussions with stakeholders.
- Ensure the services delivered by the vendor are conform to what has been contractually agreed between client and vendor and monitoring the delivery of said services against agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget.
- Manage vendor resource planning and addressing resource performance issues.
- Manage the financial aspects of the contract (billing for services, following-up on payments, etc).
- Define in advance the acceptance criteria for each project deliverable, works with the team to establish delivery dates for each deliverable, and oversee the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria, securing sign-o
- Review and approves consultant and partner billable hours and expenses each week, and review and approve client invoices before they are sent.
- Act as the escalation point when issues arise with the vendor’s resources/services and manage any dispute or conflict.
- Manage engagement risk and delivery quality.
- Track and report the performance of the engagement, the quality of project deliverables and reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan leveraging Project Management methodology, tools & templates.
- Conduct executive level briefings &/or escalations.
- Builds his/her time into engagements as appropriate to allow for mitigation of engagement risk and to achieve the required level of billable utilization set by the business.
- Develop strong, positive cross-organization relationships with internal groups to include industrial units, account teams, and product groups, as well as with partners and customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in a technical lead or project management role.
- Experience managing large programs with large groups
- Ability to manage conflict
- Executive stakeholder mgmt. experience
- Proven track record of successful project execution in the telecom industry
- Extraordinary organizational savvy with exceptional partnering skills and good relationships across all functions.
- Proven change leader.
- Knowledgeable of industry and related trends
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Entrepreneurial, highly motivated and adaptable
- Exceptional ability to persuade, convince, negotiate with influence in order to support objectives
- PMP certification
- Obtain Security clearance for Federal, provincial, municipal depending on customer requirement
- English writing and speaking
- French writing and speaking (recommended)
- Articulate and concise
- Driver license valid
- Good understanding of the governance model and quality control mechanism
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.