Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in March.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Requirements elicitation (prototyping, reverse engineering, focus groups, interviews, etc.)
- Requirements analysis such as analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications (process modeling, organization modeling, use cases, etc.)
- Development of functional designs or detailed user stories
- Writing detailed functional specifications for system behavior, system integrations such as creating source and target mapping of information across systems
- Solution assessment and validation (support of user acceptance testing, defect and issue reporting, etc.)
- Assisting with development of test scenarios and test cases as appropriate
- Critical Skills and Competencies Characteristics
What we’re looking for:
- Academic: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer science, management information systems, or a related field. (Required)
- Certifications: Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (Asset), BABOK (Asset), ITIL foundations (Asset), Project Management Professional (PMP), TOGAF certification (Asset)
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a business analyst role (Required)
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in writing detailed functional specifications for a variety of applications, User Interfaces, Integrations, ETL components (Required)
- Strong communication skills (Required)
- Agile/ Scrum experience (Required)
- MS Office, MS Visio proficiency (Required)
- Salesforce, Cloud, AWS experience (Asset)
- Basic SQL query writing experience (Asset)
- Soap UI experience (Asset)
- Excellent understanding of business context and mode of operations
- Proven ability to identify, formalize, and problem solve business needs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Mature perspective on architecture principles and frameworks
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.