Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Product Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a permanent opportunity located in Newmarket, ON to start in March.
Our belief is that there are Product Managers, and then there are Product Managers. If you are a product manager in our team, you love technology, obsess about your product. Your friends think of you as having an addiction to your gadgets and secretly envy you for all the stuff you know about every new product before anyone else.
You are also known for strong opinions on different products; you scorn at the ones you dislike and can’t stop talking about those you love. At social gatherings, when you speak about how the world would be in the next few years, people listen. And never interrupt because they are in awe of your ability to imagine a new world. You can merge objectivity in analysis and also create an emotional connection to the user by speaking to them from your heart.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Help manage the product development lifecycle; develop detailed functional specifications for existing and new products
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand their needs and synthesize requirements for development teams
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Participate in sprint planning and review to track progress
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science and/or related field
- Professional experience in product management or analytical role
- Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Shit Done attitude
- Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
What our client offers:
- Our client is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from day 1, no waiting period
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries and all types of snacks to our office
- All types of signature drinks from coffee to lattes to cappuccinos
- Catered lunch and desserts on a monthly basis!
- Ping Pong and Pool: Become the next Table Tennis/ Pool champ!
- And so much more!
- Flat base salary, unlimited personal and sick days
- 2 weeks vacation
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.