Task-based I&IT Consultant L3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Task-based I&IT Consultants - Level 3 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As a Task-based I&IT Consultants - Level 3, you will be responsible for:
- dollars of payments annually and that provide electronic notices of payment via email.
- Provide any necessary database administrator support required by these applications including
- making changes to existing ETL routines written in ODI/PL-SQL.
- Work with business analyst and business partners to provide estimates and design options for any changes
- Provide tier 2 and tier 3 support for all applications noted above (for the APEX and ODI modules).
- Conduct unit testing and support system integration testing for any changes that are made.
- Provide guidance and expertise for ensuring that all application components within the scope of this RFS are written to comply with the WCAG 2.0 standards as defined in AODA legislation.
What we’re looking for:
- Senior Oracle developer with strong skills in APEX and PL/SQL who also has experience as a Database Administrator.
- Leadership in carrying out any medium to large projects
- Previous experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning (Planning), Oracle Application Express (APEX), and Oracle Data Integration (ODI)
- Strong skills in APEX and PL/SQL
- Experience as a Database Administrator
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.