Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a two (2) year, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation and stabilization;
- Creating and managing schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource and risk management plans;
- Providing the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments;
- Analyzing and making decisions on projects, considering project benefits, scope, cost, schedule, and quality;
- Preparing reports regarding status of project;
- Ensuring appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project;
- Leading Scrum ceremonies such as daily Scrum standup meetings, sprint planning and retrospective sessions;
- Working with the Business Product Owner to define scope for MVP and subsequent releases;
- Working closely with IT Ops and Business Partners to manage effectively and efficiently resolution of incidents related to your portfolio of applications;
- Collaborating with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools and methodology;
- Working with the BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements;
- Overseeing integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in other sub-domains; and,
- Ensuring all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information such as reporting of project status, issues, risks.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field;
- PMP, Agile/Scrum certifications;
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience in leading a range of mid- size to large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Valid government of Canada security clearance;
- Experience in managing projects/programs;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile/ Scrum project management methodologies and tools;
- Experience in delivery of new projects as well as providing end to end support for current products;
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, etc.;
- Facilitating and encouraging collaboration in a cross-disciplinary Scrum team environment, across multiple projects and multiple locations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and,
- Strong time-management skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.