Database Application Architect/Designer
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Database Application Architect/Designer for one (1) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Conducting business and systems analysis, application architecture design, database design and programming, data analysis and data migration, and implementation of additional integrations to/from other systems with Sunset.
Skills and Qualifications
This engagement requires specialist level knowledge of, and demonstrated experience with the following databases, technologies and systems:
- Databases: Oracle, Cache, Sybase, SQL;
- Systems/Applications: InterSystems, Sunquest CoPath, Sunquest Lab, Meditech, Cerner, GE Perioperative (ORMIS), IDXRad, GE CareCast, Eclipsys SCM, 3M Softmed, McKesson STAR HIS and McKesson STAR Radiology;
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux Redhat; and,
- Expert level knowledge in HealthCare IT with a focus on Laboratory, Radiology and Surgical Services business areas.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.