Business Analyst (Risk, Governance, Compliance)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presenting financial business review reports and updates for leaders and other stakeholders;
- Documenting and maintaining allocation methodologies for various departments;
- Working with other cost analysis and accounting groups to align with budget, forecasting, and reporting policies, processes, and practices;
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improving reporting and analysis of financial data, budget-related tools and practices;
- Analyzing non-IT business problems and articulates requirements to support process improvement opportunities; and,
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline; and,
- Ten (10) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.