Talent Acquisition Specialist, Network
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Network. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting/leading a national recruitment strategy focused on attraction of top talent through recruitment initiatives, events and sponsorship opportunities;
- Partnering with business leaders and corporate teams to understand business requirements and strategy for future talent;
- Building relationships with colleges and universities;
- Implementing innovative process improvement opportunities;
- Updating and/or launching recruitment presence on social media platforms;
- Supporting onboarding program and milestones in the Leadership Program; and,
- Other tasks/projects as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Related degree (HR, Learning & Development, Organizational Development);
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with talent management;
- Excellent program management and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills with strong influencing skills and the ability to work with people at all levels;
- Creative spirit, flexibility, teamwork, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Experience creating social media content;
- Fluency in French and English both oral and written;
- Proficiency in MS Office; and,
- Programming experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.