Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding organization's short and long term direction and structure;
- Producing Request for Information / Request for Proposal;
- Making recommendations based on client organization's industry and competitive position;
- Working with customers on an on-going basis to understand their business in technical terms, identifying on-going product and system improvements, and recommending existing or customized solutions;
- Presenting to, and working alongside, various levels of the client's organization;
- Setting up and maintaining the requirements traceability matrix;
- Working with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics, performance goals and roadmap and provides recommendations for short and long term strategies;
- Participating in transitioning the requirements to the designers, and ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements; and,
- Proactively identifying risks and recommends mitigation strategies for the corporation as a whole.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer science, management information systems, or a related field;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Three plus (3+) years Digital applications experience, Design thinking, Backlog management, Service integration design skills, BPM modelling;
- Valid Security clearance;
- Experience in effectively interacting and communicating with business teams; ability to consolidate business requirements and translate them into IT deliverables;
- Experience in process design and re-engineering, process mapping, gathering business requirements, etc.;
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication, including written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Ability to identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies;
- Deep knowledge of business context and mode of operations;
- Excellent ideation and problem solving skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing Digital landscape;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation;
- Mature perspective on architecture principles and frameworks;
- Understanding of principles of iterative development, and ability to document business requirements as Agile user stories;
- Certified business analysis professional (CBAP), BABOK, ITIL foundations, Project Management Professional, TOGAF certification (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of JIRA (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.