Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Support. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team of highly motivated customer focused support personnel to deliver real time hands on technology support to the internal users;
- Providing users with technical support and information in a professional manner;
- Setup and configuring market data and trading applications including, Reuters, Bloomberg, Fidessa;
- Diagnosing desktop and software problems through troubleshooting skills and research;
- Coordinating end to end client support from request through resolution;
- Providing support for projects when required;
- Interfacing with other support teams and vendors; and,
- Coordinating and supporting system changes, user builds and desk moves.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Computer science degree or related field;
- Bilingualism, French and English;
- Five (5) years’ experience in the financial services industry physically supporting desktops/laptops;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments;
- Five (5) years’ experience with customer service;
- Three (3) years desktop support experience;
- Application knowledge such as MS Office 365, MS Windows 10 and 7 on an enterprise level;
- Advanced desktop troubleshooting skills (including remote troubleshooting);
- Good knowledge of market data apps;
- Good Knowledge of Network, TCP IP, DSCP, and SSCM;
- Ability to lift heavy workstation and monitors;
- Ability to work after hours as needed to support system changes;
- Knowledge of technical documentation;
- Experience working on Migration from windows 7 to 10 (an asset); and,
- Experience with setup and configuration of market data and trading applications including, Reuters, Bloomberg, Fidessa, Air watch and blackberry platform.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.