Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Financial Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As Financial Analysts, you will be responsible for:
- Develop, produce and maintain critical information and data analysis. Researches analyze and interpret financial data to identify any impact on the SBU's / LOB’s operations;
- Ensure that business requirements related to the tools and processes associated with management reporting are addressed and are effectively functioning;
- Consolidating and analyzing the performance reporting and competitive results to present in meaningful form for Executive Management;
- Coordinating the reporting and analytics process, develop relationships with various stakeholders;
- Work on ad hoc projects and analysis as required, to be presented in a well-organized, professional manner to Senior Executives, including SEVPs, EVPs, and SVP and CIBC CFO;
- Developing, coordinating and maintaining processes to report and analyze key performance metrics, including P&L, regulatory and economic capital, and balance sheet metrics;
- Meet established Service Level Agreement targets for timing and quality of deliverables;
- Work collaboratively with other COEs and Finance Business Support partners to ensure client needs are met on a timely basis;
- Proactively contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by reviewing the reports that are produced with a view to rationalize, standardize and optimize;
- Review workflow to identify opportunities for streamlining and eliminating waste;
- Support the transition of current reports to the appropriate COE or businesses;
- Liaise with internal auditors, as required;
- Ensure compliance with financial and internal controls; and,
- Contribute to a high-performing team environment and improve individual capabilities to optimize value-add services for our partners.
What we’re looking for:
- Four plus (4+) years' of experience with management reporting;
- Knowledge of financial management;
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills – think-cell, pivots, v-lookup, smart view;
- Financial modeling experience, strong ability to construct and maintain complex models using PC applications;
- Ability to organize and manipulate large volumes of data to draw meaningful conclusions;
- CMA/CPA Certified or working towards it;
- Previous banking experience;
- Essbase experience;
- Tableau experience;
- SmartView experience;
- Results-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Detail-oriented, organized and manages time effectively;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to draw insight from data with the ability to tell a story about the data;
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines;
- Adaptable and flexible – must be able to take on ad hoc projects and support various LOBs/teams;
- Someone who is looking for continuous improvement – must be able to identify strategies to improve processes and reduce errors; and,
- Takes initiative.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.