NERC compliance consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a NERC Compliance Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a NERC Compliance Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Perform an in-depth compliance review for CIP 002 - CIP 12;
- Perform and in-depth compliance review for 20 O&P standards;
- Provide written and oral feedback on documented controls and supporting evidence;
- Witness preparation;
- Conduct interviews with 10 IESO subject matter specialists;
- Provide written and oral feedback;
- Work on a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions;
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements;
- Author presentations and present findings to clients; and,
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree;
- Graduate degree or professional designation an asset;
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant work experience;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in teams;
- Ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions; and,
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem-solving.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.