Maximo Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Maximo Systems Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
As a Maximo Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Solution design review, technical feasibility assessment, and options;
- Code Review (new and existing) for inefficiencies;
- Application and System configurations;
- Application build & package development;
- Developing user interface applications, reports and creating mock-ups;
- Project management related documents including technical analysis and design
- Providing technical analysis, design, application configurations and unit testing for MAXIMO solutions;
- Providing application, GUI and reporting design and development in MAXIMO, BOE and .Net environments;
- Performing data analysis and loading through MIF (Maximo Integration Framework) - Providing technical and production support during and after implementation phases;
- Creating technical documentation according to the Project Management and SDLC Standards;
- Providing on-site rollout and production support as part of new implementations;
- Supporting business requirements, development, and testing activities and provide clarification if necessary; and,
- The incumbent must be able to accept the required travel within GTA and comply with OHSA and Health and Safety policies and procedures in the workplace.
What we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or business, or equivalent work experience in the work and asset management domain;
- Seven (7) years of experience as a Systems analyst or a Developer;
- Demonstrable experience in the following aspects of Maximo v7.5 and above;
- Maximo System administration;
- Crystal Reports;
- Maximo Workflow Designer;
- Maximo Application Designer;
- Maximo Integration Framework;
- Knowledge of Maximo Asset Management, Inventory, and Purchasing;
- Experience in the transportation industry;
- Experience in BOE and .Net development;
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of software implementation methodologies, design, development, and maintenance support;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) database programming;
- Ability to work in a team environment and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently with both technical staff and users at various levels to investigate and resolve technical problems;
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), MS Project, and Visio Other Skills / Certification: - Experience developing in C#, .NET is optional;
- Thorough understanding of project management, data security audit concepts, systems analysis principles;
- Familiarity and understanding of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) analysis and performance measurement;
- Self-motivated and is willing and able to work under pressure; and,
- Public Service and Transit experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.