Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Edmonton, AB to start in March.
Business analyst role to support Payments Modernization. Expected but not limited to Process mapping, requirements gathering, data analysis, working with solution architects, developers and designers, testing activities, working with business stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in Computer Science, Business, Management, Human-Computer Interactions or related disciplines or an acceptable combination of education, experience and training;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience related to the field of channels and payments including payment products;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience within the payment industry with knowledge of clearing/settlement;
- Experience with API, web services and application and system design and communication;
- The ability to communicate complex information and concepts to a variety of audiences, including senior leaders to support decision making;
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills;
- Results-driven self-starter;
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts and team members;
- Enthusiastic team player with a proven record of success who wants to be part of a team dedicated to the growth and continuous improvement;
- Experience in retail, business and financial services digital experience an asset;
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or core banking systems is preferred; and,
- Familiar with API architecture, ISO payment messages including wire payments, payments, clearing and settlement, programming or UX/UI experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.