Test Analyst - Intermediate
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Test Analyst - Intermediate and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
As a Test Analyst - Intermediate, you will be responsible for:
- This position is critical to the division as it supports the ability for CIBC to implement new/improved features into the production environment, providing value to CIBC’s clients and employees; and,
- Be permanently at the desk – working on various applications, attend conference calls and in-person meetings.
What we’re looking for:
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in QA;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Experience with SQL;
- Previous Canadian Financial Experience (Highly Preferred);
- Previous experience in data management (Highly Preferred);
- Previous test automation experience (HP UFT, Parasoft, SOAtest, Selenium);
- Verbal and written communication, problem-solving, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Basic ability to work independently, multi-task and manage one’s time effectively; and,
- Demonstrate analytical thinking skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.