Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Manage your project pipeline to ensure agreed upon timelines can be met;
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on a deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI; and,
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure.
What we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with direct marketing principles (Predictive Models, Experiment Design, A/B testing, Sample Size calculations, Net Performance Measurements, etc.);
- Technical and detail-oriented;
- Knowledge of how campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses through the use of programming tools such as SAS;
- A project management mindset to help deliver on time to specifications;
- Five (5) years of SAS or SQL experience;
- Five (5) years of DB2 experience;
- Five (5) years of Data Analyst experience;
- Strong communication skills; and,
- Five (5) years of direct marketing experience specifically campaign design, execution and measurement experience.
- Experience with the following would be assets:
- Mainframe Host experience;
- IBM UNICA experience;
- Reporting experience;
- Tableau or Domo; and,
- FTP Tool.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.