Technology Architect L3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technology Architect L3 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As a Technology Architect L3, you will be responsible for:
- Performance tune applications and Oracle software components as required to meet end-user response time expectations;
- Monitor and install software fixes and upgrades to all software components outlined above;
- Participate in discussions with ITS (data center managers), Cybersecurity Branch (CSB), and other stakeholders involved in managing the application infrastructure components;
- Provide technical support for development teams across all four applications noted above;
- Ensure ongoing integration with corporate security solution (GO Secure) which is based on Oracle Access Manager; and,
- Effective knowledge transfer to the business and I&IT Cluster at all stages of this assignment.
What we’re looking for:
- All General Skills outlined in VOR OSS-00430429 – Technology Architect - Level 3;
- Demonstrated experience managing upgrades, patching, and performance tuning for complex EPM applications across multiple platforms (Solaris, Linux, Windows);
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated experience installing and configuring APEX, OBIEE, and Oracle RDBMS;
- Experience performing all core Oracle Hyperion Planning administration and development functions including provisioning users, ideally in an OAM security environment;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing all aspects of the infrastructure environment including network integration, SSL configuration, backups and file system management;
- Proven experience effectively managing Service Requests with Oracle; and,
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.