Application Software Packager-AWS Appstream
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Application Software Packager - AWS App stream and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 9-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be a quick study, excellent listener, be able to use resources provided in order to work independently, and know when to reach out to, and, inform other team members of issues, escalate, seek advice and ask questions. Additionally, the successful candidate will have strong teamwork skills; the ability to emphasize and deliver solutions that work for the clients; the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines without loss of quality; excellent documentation skills that detail how software packages were made and reasons; strong attention to detail and highly organized; and experience in educational environments or similarly sized environments.
What we’re looking for:
- The successful candidate will have a 4-year degree or equivalent experience in the fields of computer science, programming, and/or enterprise architecture. In addition, the following experiences would be an asset.
- Automating installs for application software in large and enterprise environments.
- Packaging with zero interaction using native options included with the application software.
- Re-packaging into an MSI or directly installed into the images
- Experience with version control systems and related tools such as Git and BitBucket
- Managing and tracking workloads using tools such as Confluence and JIRA.
- Experience with Windows Server Active Directory and with Group Policy
- Experience with scripting tools – e.g. Windows PowerShell, Batch, Visual Basic Script and AutoIt
- Experience with documenting work, quality testing, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity application delivery technologies such as AWS AppStream
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.