Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Infrastructure Architects and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As Infrastructure Architects, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluation, recommendation and testing of technical solutions, network performance monitoring and tuning
- Engineer & design, configuration, validation and Level 3 support of Network Security solutions, including firewalls
- Creation of data center network design diagrams, network security build standards and technical specifications
- Development and maintenance of up-to-date documentation of security systems, sub-systems, and other technology solutions
- Establishing partnerships with technology teams for organizational strategic initiatives
- Identifying and actualizing opportunities for improvement to the management and automation of network security solutions
- Proactive engagement to promote technology ideas that can add value or reduce costs to each of client’s core businesses
What we’re looking for:
- Working in large complex enterprise network infrastructures (large enterprise organizations) - 5+ years
- Engineer & design, configuration, validation and Level 3 support of Network Security solutions, including firewalls – 8+ years
- Experience with Palo Alto Network Firewalls and Panorama Management is required; core networking, routing design – 8+ years
- Strong experience with designing and implementing Next-Generation Firewall solutions, is required – 8+ years
- Strong understanding of network communications (e.g. IPSEC, GRE, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, Qos) is required – 8+ years
- Excellent communication skills
- Vendor management experience – 5+ years of experience
- Experience with ensuring that network solutions and firewall solutions adhere to controls, regulation, and policies – 5+ years of experience
- Cisco CCNP, CCIE, Datacenter certification
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.