Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing a set of tasks and facilitation techniques used to work as a partner among stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, as is technical implementation and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to meet its goals.
- Performing SAP SD and enterprise analysis prior to pursuing business specific solutions;
- Creating visual models, elicits, & documents requirements;
- Performing in depth research and identify sources of production issues;
- Investigating and documenting root cause analysis of issues;
- Delivery of the service’s business outcomes and Key Performance Indicators, when determining work priorities;
- Working closely with business and technology partners in identifying process improvement opportunities;
- Building and fostering relationships across multiple workgroups and scrum teams;
- Providing impact analysis of process and technical change requests to existing service;
- Analyzing impact of Information Technology environment changes and upgrades on the application services and coordinates testing and change management;
- Analyzing trends in application support tickets and executing problem management practices to eliminate recurring incidents;
- Assisting in the development and execution of test plans, and documenting results as necessary; and,
- Maintaining system documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer science, management information systems, or a related field;
- Five plus (5+) years of Business Analyst experience;
- Five plus (5+) or more years SAP SD(OTC) experience
- BA experience in a highly customized SAP SD environment;
- Experience with design thinking, Backlog management, Service integration design skills, BPM modelling;
- Three plus (3+) years Business analysis and software support;
- Valid government of Canada security clearance;
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication, including written, verbal and presentation skills.;
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Ability to adapt to changing landscape;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation;
- Understanding of principles of iterative development, and ability to document business requirements as Agile user stories and deliver business value in rapid sprint development;
- Ability to derive information from a customized SAP environment with limited documentation;
- Advanced Analytic skills, with the drive to dig into technical area and provide analysis to support recommendation formulation by architects;
- Experience in effectively interacting and communicating with business teams; can consolidate business requirements and translate them into IT deliverables (an asset);
- Ability to identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies (an asset);
- Deep knowledge of business context and mode of operations SAP SD (an asset);
- Hands on working experience with SAP SD (an asset);
- Hands on test Experience with SAP SD ECC 6.0 in a solution environment (an asset);
- Test experience testing SAP SD with other interacting solution elements outside of SAP in the data flow of the solution (an asset); and,
- Certified business analysis professional (CBAP), BABOK, ITIL foundations, Project Management Professional, TOGAF certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.