Oracle ERP Functional Lead
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Oracle ERP Functional Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in Calgary, AB to start immediately.
As an Oracle ERP Functional Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Ledger, Payables, Payments, Assets, Cash Management, Receivables, and Advance Collections;
- The Cloud environment includes Oracle Cloud application suites of ERP, HCM, Taleo, CRM, SCM,
- Field Service, Integration Cloud Services (ICS) and DBaaS;
- Function as the primary point of contact for all issues related to Oracle Cloud Finance applications;
- Get familiar with the end-to-end solution to ensure that the solutions designed for Finance issues do not adversely affect the end-to-end functionality;
- Review and fully understand the configuration of Finance modules to easily diagnose root causes for the issues reported and arrive at appropriate solutions;
- View and monitor service tickets and communicate with client stakeholders and internal support teams and provide status reporting the support manager as and when needed;
- Use analytical and technical skills to investigate the day-to-day system and business issues. In case of issues determine root cause and provide a viable solution;
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem management;
- Test the changes made to the configuration and code in the Development instance;
- Log, monitor and provide timely updates to the Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations to resolve any issues that are escalated to Oracle;
- Follow the support resolution and escalation processes diligently and regularly update the service ticket progress in Service Now application that is used to log and track support requests;
- Ensure compliance with organization-defined policies;
- Review the quarterly update briefing documents and assess the impact of quarterly updates on the client's business processes and applications. Provide timely feedback on this to the client;
- Prepare/enhance the test scripts for effective regression testing of the system for the quarterly updates;
- Manage configuration and code promotions to different instances following predefined protocol; and,
- Identify and recommend improvements to streamline and enhance reports, processes, and tools.
What we’re looking for:
- The candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience and strong knowledge of Oracle Fusion applications, ideally, or with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) as an implementation or support consultant;
- Experience in testing of Oracle Cloud or EBS applications;
- Experience in developing reporting in Financial Reporting Studio and OTBI;
- Strong understanding of SOX segregation of duties rules, IT Change Management and Incident Management; and,
- This work can be done remotely, requires limited travel if any.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.