Tester - Senior
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Testers - Senior and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in March.
As a Testers - Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Writing test cases;
- Executing test Cases;
- Prepare documents and signoff;
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation;
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end testing activities for small and large projects such as developing and executing test cases; and,
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end testing activities for small and large projects such as developing and executing test cases.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in a similar role;
- Prior QA experience;
- Experience with Verint;
- Previous call center experience would be an asset;
- Automation experience – Candidate won’t be working on automation but might need will covering up for QA resources for the team; and,
- Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.