Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager for a two (2) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the Project Team and the Business to define, manage and document project business requirements;
- Reviewing project documentation, including the DesignBuilder’s Statement of Requirements and IFC Drawings and develop a scope of work for workstreams, complete with a budget and timeline to include resourcing as well as equipment;
- Network Infrastructure (wired network, wireless network, site internet service);
- AV Equipment (Audio conference, video conference, entertainment TVs);
- End User Equipment (computers, printers, telephony, etc.);
- Building and Security Systems (PA, Duress, Access Control, Intrusion Detection systems installed by DesignBuilder; role is to co-ordinate and to represent the client in set up, commissioning, training, etc.);
- Distributed Antennae System and Vocera (including securing a decision on whether or not to fund these systems);
- Taking responsibility for successful delivery of the IMIT scope within the budget and schedule constraints established;
- Identifying supporting technologies to successfully define and manage scope, plan for a coordinated solution delivery through to project closeout across various work streams;
- Defining and managing scope, identify work plans for solution delivery through to project closeout across various related work streams;
- Identifying Operational Support, Change Management and Communications activities required for successful launch;
- Preparing project plans for various IT projects related to the new building; establish and manage resources required to deliver services;
- Ensuring project plans are delivered in alignment with the overall project schedule as well as clinical and nonclinical program requirements;
- Planning for and documenting scope of IT related Operational Support, Change Management and Communications activities;
- Regular project status reporting to the Project Director and Steering Committee; and,
- Acting as the single point of contact for all IT related activities, reporting to the Project Director.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field;
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in an Project Management role;
- Previous experience with Facilities related projects, strong knowledge of IT infrastructure;
- Experience as Solutions Lead for multiple projects; and,
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict management skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.